With Steven Barnes and Tananarive Due
THE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED UNTIL FEBRUARY.
- 3:00PM - 4:30PM Pacific (Los Angeles)
- 5:00PM - 6:30PM Central (Chicago)
- 6:00PM - 7:30PM Eastern (New York)
An amazing, immersive experience, with all the basics you'll need to start creating your own world-changing story, book, or short film!
Click Here add your name to the waiting list
During this 6-WEEK COURSE You Will Learn:
Click here to add your name to the waiting list
- What makes art revolutionary? Why was Plato more afraid of art than rhetoric?.
- The 5 most important steps to connecting your PERSONAL success to social change: Self Love, Connection, Understanding human history, creating allies/defeating monsters, and Succeeding with integrity. Your manual will be the world's bestselling success book, modified just for this class!
- Why our recent election suggest this is the PERFECT time in American history for revoltionary art!
- How the 10 Steps of the Hero's Journey connect to the 7 steps of 3-dimensional characterization to not only guide your writing but the process of building your career.
- How to connect your personal passions with your craft to create stories that express, sell, and transform your audience.
- The four rules that allow you to take a personal, passionate concern and create popular entertainment that connects to your target audience...and expands your reach to new minds and hearts.
- The relationship between Art, Craft, and Commerce--and why New York and Hollywood are no longer the gatekeepers.
- How to adapt these ideas to creating a better life, community, nation, and world.
- How to manage the emotions of fear, discouragement, and anger so that they POWER your work rather than defeat it.